Introducing the Pillar Lab Jet portable corona sheet treater. With it’s compact and portable design, the Lab Jet is ideal for research and development labs to determine watt density for different dyne levels.
The Lab Jet features:
- A compact design with a 42” x 22” footprint, making it portable and easy to use
- Able to treat conductive and non-conductive sheet materials up to 16”x16” and up to 2mm thick.
- Comes standard with a built in power supply, output transformer, and ozone destruct
- Utilizes a 240V single phase operation
- Allen Bradley Panelview 800 touchscreen interface for easy of operation
To use, simply tape down your sample material, select the treating parameters to apply using the touchscreen interface, and press the start button. The material will then continue through the treating process.
The Lab Jet’s powerful treating capacity make it ideal for applications in flexible packaging, extruded sheets, foils, elastomers, paper, paperboard, nonwovens and woven textiles. The high level of performance is a result of world-class engineering. Applied watt density treatment results are scalable for designing high-speed roll-to-roll systems.
Additionally, the Lab Jet’s integral ozone destruct canister and exhaust blower that converts ozone to oxygen is a design committed to a greener, more sustainable future.